- Collect the first month’s rent, last month’s rent, and the security deposit.
- Hold the security deposit in a non-interest bearing escrow account as required by Florida law.
- Hold money in accounts audited by the Florida Real Estate Commission.
- Collect all rent payments and send them to you, less any expenses that need to be paid.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- Inspect property on monthly basis, or as needed.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding the property.
- Pay vendors on monthly basis services
- Each month you receive an owner’s statement of the current month’s transactions.
The checks are issued (or electronic transfer) as soon as the tenant’s funds clear their bank.
Access information about your property 24/7 from anywhere with internet connection: monthly statement, periodic inspections, property condition, digital photos, rent payments, bills and repairs.
If the tenant is late in paying their rent, we contact them until the account is paid in full, we contact them with a late notice, phone calls, three day notice and site visits. If despite all of this a tenant still is not in compliance with his lease, we make arrangements for an eviction.